Some amenities vary among our guest rooms. Please inquire when calling for reservations.
Relaxation & comfort await you at The Griffin House:
- A hearty breakfast is delivered daily to your room between 8:30 and 9:30 am. This is a full spread, featuring fresh fruit, juices, breads, a variety of egg and meat dishes and your favorite hot beverage.
- Breathtaking ocean views
- Soft resonant ocean sounds
- Invitingly comfortable beds
- Plush bathrobes for use in your cottage
- Wood burning stoves with wood provided
(gas flame stove in Matson)
- Split of wine in room upon arrival
- Private decks overlooking the ocean or gardens
- Local massage therapists available
- Beach access nearby for hiking, running, tide pooling, diving, horseback riding and more
- Adjoining rooms available
- On-site restaurant
- Strolling distance to local shops, services
- Sofa beds
- Complimentary coffee & tea in the morning
- Claw foot tubs and/or showers
- Major credit cards accepted
- Wireless internet access in the restaurant
- Phone available at our office or restaurant
- No minimum-night stay requirements
The Griffin House Inn is a non-smoking facility, but decks and outdoor areas are designated for smoking.
Oceanfront cottages cannot accomodate children under the age
Children of all ages are welcome in the garden cottages.
Pre-approved pets are permitted in Matson, Gunderson, and Smith
Cottages with a non-refundable $25 per pet fee and a signed pet
Please call for approval: (707) 877-3422